Commercial services - Heating, cooling and air conditioning commercial services
Commercial HVAC-Refrigeration Services
If your a facility manager, this is our commitment to you
Our service department operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, providing factory-trained and certified HVAC-refrigeration technicians for troubleshooting, diagnostics, maintenance, repair, or replacement of HVAC equipment and refrigeration systems. We service all commercial HVAC brands and manufacturers including Trane, Carrier, York and Lennox. Metro Environmental also services all brands of suspended warehouse heaters such as Modine, Reznor and Sterling. We have received OSHA certification by NCMS to perform service-maintenance tasks where gasoline and other hazardous materials are dispensed. This certification required extensive staff safety training and strict adherence to OSHA safety protocol that is practiced at every jobsite.
Metro Environmental Commercial Services is committed to providing quality HVAC service, maintenance, products, and documentation. We take personal pride in our high work standards and problem solving abilities. We continuously strive to gain and keep the confidence, trust, and satisfaction of each client, thereby building long-term relationships. For more information regarding Trane commercial systems and/or service please call John Thomason at 972-245-1158 (office) or by email: email@example.com.
|“Call today and schedule a no obligation facility HVAC systems evaluation….we can help you control the bottom line”
For quick commercial service call 972-245-1158.
Our HVAC-Refrigeration Services Department strives to exceed your expectations by:
- Using trained and qualified technicians who perform with integrity and pride
- Providing a proactive systems approach to diagnostics and repairs
- Communicating response time to service calls, reporting deficiencies found, documenting all repairs, and providing written recommendations
- Providing detailed checklists for all equipment maintenance inspections tailored to your site and your equipment; and
- Providing energy savings verification.
Types of Services
- Trane Tracker total building HVAC comfort control systems
- Trane Equipment Leasing Services
- Preventive Maintenance
- Pre move in inspections and reports
- Post move out inspections and reports
- Existing Building Energy Saving HVAC and Temperature Control Retrofits
- Turnkey, Engineered Replacements of Outdated Systems and Equipment
- 24 hour Emergency HVAC, Refrigeration, and Temperature Control Service
Metro Environmental Commercial Services has fully qualified technicians to handle your maintenance problems. All of our technicians have completed training programs; some have completed the NATE certification program, and our senior technicians hold master licenses. Our technicians have been factory trained by the following manufacturers and training organizations:
It is Metro Environmental Commercial Services goal to ensure that our clients obtain the maximum life of their equipment, keep operating costs at a minimum, and avoid costly emergency breakdowns. An effective Preventive Maintenance Program is key.
Preventive Maintenance starts with a thorough inspection using a systematic method of factory-prescribed checks of the operating system, safety, controls, refrigeration system, and accessories to provide a condition report for each piece of equipment. This information provides the basis for informed decisions on repair work and maintenance required to ensure equipment is safe and operating at peak efficiency.
We offer monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual service contracts.
Annual Service Contracts
Contracts are tailored to meet the needs of our commercial clients. Prior to summer and winter, we perform equipment changeovers to insure that your HVAC equipment is ready to handle the upcoming change in weather. At that time, a thorough performance evaluation of the heating or cooling section is completed to determine the integrity of the equipment. Our technicians use a detailed customized checklist for each piece of equipment as prescribed by the manufacturer. Based on the results of their evaluation, a report is developed and sent to the client detailing any needed repairs, upgrades, or additional maintenance that is needed to ensure working condition.
Benefits to Contract Holders
- Scheduled maintenance extends equipment life
- Equipment efficiency ensures control of energy costs
- Priority response to emergency or routine calls
- 24-hour emergency response
- Discount on labor
- Discount on parts
Metro Environmental Commercial Services specializes in repairing, servicing, and installing commercial:
- Split Systems
- Walk-In Refrigeration
- Reach-In Refrigeration
- Ice Machines and Dispensers
- Roof Top Units
- Package Units
- Computer Room A/C Units
- Heat Pumps
- Gas-Fired Equipment
Metro Environmental Commercial Services can maintain the following manufacturer’s equipment: